No more time consuming repetitive work! Simply drag and drop one, hundreds or thousands of photos, you need to process, to the drop-window and select one or multiple operations you want to apply to them. Click the button and “here it is”, all processed photo-files are stored to the separate output folder.
- Resize to make the photos more suitable for email, blog or any other web, personal or marketing use,
- Adjust Brightness, Contrast and Saturation to enhance the light and colour balance,
- Add the professional touch to your photos and apply “Vignetting”, a creative effect, to draw attention to the center of the frame,
...more Information on our website!
- Swap the RGB-channels,
- Apply the Histogram optimisation for automagically improvement of the photos which were token under the similar conditions,
- Binarize the images using the threshold value and produce the monochromatic results,
- Grayscale to do convert the colour images into black/gray/white representation,
- Invert the photos,
- Convert the file format to/from JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, XPM, PPM. Including the full range quality compression of JPEG ranging from 1% to 100%,
- Give new names to your photos and use flexible choice which allows adding at end of the filenames odd, even and all digits,
- Change the order of the operations and achieve to optimal result,
- Save the operation-flows as presets that you’ll need over and over again.
The App has the realtime photo editing preview with retina-ready graphics.
- preview all images on each stage of the applied operations by clicking the eye-symbol on the flow-thumbnails,
- Add watermark to prevent unauthorised usage, adding copyright text or company logo with a customizable transparency level and other parameters. You can also use this operation to merge the photos,
- Crop to cut away not needed image parts,
- Rotate to change the image orientations,
- Mirror to flip the image vertically and horizontally,
- Blur to hide some levels of the details of your photos,
- Add the Borders for perfect look using the different frame thicknesses and colours,